Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scratch


Scratch is a simple video game creating application for your computer. It was created by MIT students and you learn simple concepts of commands and movement needed to create a video game. Scratch game creations seem simple and easy to the foreign eye but I have experienced the challenges of Scratch.

 My game is simply not functional. I have struggled for hours with scratch and i have concluded that i will not be a video game designer in my life. Scratch is a great beginner design program and will help you realize the amount of interest you have in computer game design. Scratch is a great learning experience and I recommend giving it a try. Try not to get frustrated with the challenge, I know I did.

1 comment:

Liz B Davis said...

Matt - I really hope you won't let this one experience decide your future. This was a challenging project and you pursued it valiantly. I appreciate the time and effort you put in to figuring it out. Just because you weren't ultimately successful this time, doesn't mean you won't be successful if you try again.

If you put your mind to it you can achieve anything. I know that sounds cliche, but I really believe it. I think you should try to build another game.